What happens to your Physical Health effects when you quit smoking?
- Your heart rate comes to normal after few minutes of your last cigarette.
- Oxygen level in your blood increases as you inhales pure air which is not mixed with smoke.
- Your body will clear whatever nicotine exists in your blood after 24 hrs.
- All the harmful toxins like carbon monoxide which entered in your blood through smoking will be removed.
- Your taste and smell sense will be functioning as it was originally before you got addicted to smoking.
- Your breathing as well as bad breath will improve.
- Smoking drains your energy levels hence your energy levels will go up when you quit smoking.
- Your teeth strains and gums pain will be reduced. It will be healthy again.
- Your blood circulation will improve and you will glow on your skin. You will start refreshed.
- Deadly diseases like Heart Attack and Lung Cancer risk will be reduced drastically.
- Your lungs will cleanse all the smoking tar and it will be able to consume more air.
What happens to your Mental Health effects when you quit smoking?
- You will fill confident as you got rid of most difficult bad habit.
- You start thinking positively which will motivate and refreshes you to go on.
- Your concentration level goes up as result of good blood circulation which carries important nutrients to brain.
What happens to your Financial health when you quit smoking?
This I leave it you. Please do simple math on below parameters.
- As of now how many cigarettes you smoked?
- How much money you spent to buy those cigarettes?
Then you will come to know how much money will be saved by not smoking cigarettes.
Thanks for visiting.